Trainee Process Engineering / International Graduate Program
ENGINEERING / TECHNOLOGY , Materials Science
Deadline Deadline: TBA
SCHOTT Tubing offers tailor-made products & services for international growth markets such as pharmaceuticals, industrial and environmental technology as well as electronics. With a production capacity of more than 140,000 tons and production sites in Europe, South America and Asia, SCHOTT Tubing is one of the leading manufacturers of glass tubing worldwide. Innovative services such as the eCommerce ordering systemor Scientific Services round out our spectrum of services.
For our team in Mitterteich/Germany we are looking for a Graduate (Trainee) for a duration of 18 months, who wants develop and move SCHOTT innovations forward.
- Planning and controlling of projects in order to develop and modify products and processes
- Close collaboration with all adjoining departments
- Support measures to increase efficiency and productivity
- Planning, documentation and operation of trials in order to transfer the results into specifications
- Support product managers in analyzing defect samples and derive problem solving solutions
- Application of LEAN methods to achieve stated objectives and to avoid needless costs