GPU Architecture Engineer Graduate
Bachelor degree , Masters degree , INFORMATICS / COMPUTER SCIENCES , Electrical Engineering
Deadline Deadline: TBA
The Central Technology Team within Arm develops key technologies which will form the foundation of future products.
You will join a multinational, dynamic, collaborative and highly motivated Graphics team in Central Technology to help craft the direction of our world leading Mali™ Graphics products. The Mali™ Graphics Processor is the #1 shipping GPU.
Your job responsibilities will be diverse and may include architecture, technology research, hands-on prototyping and experimental investigations, participating in key industry consortium's, engaging with product groups, cooperating closely with the engineering team, and taking part in partner and customer engagements.
Together with our world-leading architects you will:
- Design and develop the Mali™ graphics architecture for the latest graphics APIs, providing new technologies for products in new and existing markets.
- Perform high level performance modelling and analysis of graphics hardware features, applications, benchmarks and games
- Develop and improve tools for architectural exploration and performance analysis
- Understand and analyse system level architectural trade-offs (including hardware, memory systems and system s/w)
- Collaborate with the Arm engineering team to see your ideas delivered into products