Commercial Operations Graduate
INFORMATICS / COMPUTER SCIENCES , Other Informatics / Computer Sciences , Business Studies with Technology
Deadline Deadline: TBA
By joining the ML Group as Commercial graduate you will have the opportunity to spend your first year at Arm contributing and learning about general management and product marketing working for the ML group product marketing and Business Operations functions.
At the end of the first year you will join one of these groups.
Arm is entering a new growth phase to develop innovative technologies and products for existing and new markets. To do this we need talented and motivated people to join our global team. At Arm you will work with the world’s best companies as they build sector-leading products from our designs. You’ll share ideas with and learn new skills from the best tech professionals in the world. We work in small teams, so your contributions will make a difference.
This role offers you the opportunity to lead, challenge the status quo and ultimately change the world of machine learning and artificial intelligence.
What will I be accountable for?
As a commercial graduate you will have the opportunity to contribute to our group success and work on a range of business and product marketing topics.
Part of the Business Operations team, this will include but is not limited to:
- Market analysis and financial modelling for our ML product
- Business processes improvements to enable the business to make the right decision. This could involve working on investment approval processes or automation of business reporting for example
- Participation in the definition and implementation of strategic initiatives to convert the ML group strategy to desired outcome
Part of the product marketing team, this will include but is not limited to:
- ML use cases reporting
- Competitive analysis researching the market and contrasting ARM product vs market intelligence
- Outbound marketing by supporting and contributing to our group communication strategy.
More than anything else, you must have a willingness to absorb as much as possible about this new frontier. Given the impact and reach of this field, you’ll be encouraged to share this knowledge with others across the company. This is centered around promoting and demonstrating the Arm core beliefs and behaviours.apply here