Trainee for Global Leadership Program R&D Shanghai
Masters degree , INFORMATICS / COMPUTER SCIENCES , Software Engineering , ENGINEERING / TECHNOLOGY
Deadline Deadline: TBA
We Ericsson, the world ICT industry leader, established the R&D center in Shanghai in 1997, The products we are working on are major nodes in LTE, 5G, IoT networks. And we are engaging in software development to build the functionality of such nodes.
We are now looking for qualified talents to join Ericsson Global Early Career Program commencing August 2019. The successful candidates will be provided with a competitive Compensation & Benefit package, as well as an international leadership development program lasting 18 months inclusive of classroom training, on-the-job training and overseas assignments. .
- As the Trainee, to complete all learning tasks and assignments individually or in team as per Program instructions;
- As the newcomer, to achieve competence development targets set by home organization within limited period of time.
- Master degree in technologies from reputable universities, majored in Computer Science, Communications, Software Engineering or equivalent is a plus.
- Fresh graduate or less than 3 year working experiences in ICT industry.
- Experiences on software R&D projects are preferable.
- Solid knowledge on computer science, or programming languages or communication technologies.
- Proven high intellectual and analytical skills as well as the leadership potential.
- Passionate and fast learner.
- Excellent in communication and presentability.
- Fluent in English.