Sports Research T3 Trainee (New York)
Deadline Deadline: TBA
What part will you play?
- The T3 internship in Sports Research is a unique opportunity to work with some of the biggest sports brands in the world!
- Using data and personal knowledge about sports, this role will support the creation of research tactics, insights and storylines surrounding sports programming and sports consumers
- This is an opportunity to learn about consumer attitudes and behavior and to help generate knowledge points on emerging sports and new content platforms
- The T3 will have the opportunity to work with colleagues on all levels in the areas we support including ad sales, sponsorship, programming, and digital products
- If you are interested in blending and building your passion and knowledge of sports with an analytical approach to business questions this will be an exciting opportunity for you!
What will you be doing?
- Coordinating with Programming and the ATL Research team to input program schedules and other critical information into the MY Events database.
- Collecting, analyzing and summarizing data from primary and secondary sources for daily and ad hoc reporting
- Using software applications (such as: Nielsen, Comscore, myEVNTS, MRI, Star Media, etc.) to extract information and insights on programs and consumers
- Creating presentations and other documents for data visualization
- Contributing sports knowledge and analytical expertise during department meetings and strategy sessions
- This position reports to the Director, Turner Sports Ad Sales