Noise / Acoustic (Entry Level) - Graduate Consultant
Environmental Sciences, Ecology
Deadline Deadline: TBA
To support the successful delivery of ERM proposals and projects in line with our vision, values and our strategic imperatives by:
• Adhering to all ERM and client requirements, specifically those related to H&S and governance
• Supporting project/proposal teams in carrying out specific tasks relating to proposals preparation or projects execution
ERM is seeking a self-motivated Graduate Consultant to join our Hong Kong office. In this role, you will work closely with Senior and Principal Consultants on Noise / Acoustic projects related to Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA).
This is an excellent career opportunity to work with an expert global consulting company on challenging environmental projects for large industrial and global clients. Access to ERM's worldwide network of EIA experts provides the knowledge sharing of best practices across the industry and ongoing learning opportunities for everyone.
Assist in delivering Noise / Acoustic related Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) projects throughout Asia Pacific.
- Data analysis using MS office tools
- Learning and performing tasks as a support role to on-going project including software modelling
- Supporting administration function with project management tasks and team organization
- Participating in team/client meetings as necessary
- Supporting in development of proposals and project reports
- To work on local and international projects, therefore some business travel may be necessary