Human Resources Rotational Program
Bachelor degree , Masters degree , Industrial Relations / Human resources
Deadline Deadline: TBA
The Watts Water Technologies Rotational Program is a development program that provides recent college graduates the opportunity to gain a broad perspective on the core HR functions that are critical to Watts continued success. We attract top talent and prepare them for a successful career within HR and Watts.
The rotational program takes place over a 3 years period and involves three one year rotational assignments within the organization. The rotations are tailored to provide challenging and meaningful assignments, training in leadership skills, and coaching with assignment managers and mentors.
Rotational assignments within Watts Water Technologies provide:
- Appropriate connections with business leaders who foster personal development through coaching and mentoring
- Managers who will guide them through the day-to-day activities of the department they are based in.
- Assignments that last eight months and are based on a combination of strategic objectives and specific departmental needs.
- Exposure to various locations which span the Americas Region.
- Full benefits package, including: medical, dental, vision, 3 weeks of vacation, participation in our 401(K); and a housing stipend during rotation assignments.
Potential rotation assignments may include:
- Consulting as an HR partners and work with the business on topics such as organizational redesign, compensation review, and workforce planning
- Partnering with other HR functions to define and implement global change
- Working with or other business strategies that impact the company worldwide
- Managing projects that impact employees and/or potential future employees such as mentor programs, management development, or succession planning
- Writing Employee Communication materials
- Exposure to our HRIS system, Workday