Bachelor degree , Industrial Relations / Human resources
Deadline Deadline: TBA
As an HR generalist trainee your role will ensure you gain experience through involvement with all phases of the HR cycle (Recruiting and Onboarding; Orientation and Career Planning; Employee Relations; Termination and Transition).
As part of a successful HR team, you will be providing support for the day-to-day operations of the HR Department, working with the team to provide an effective service that will deliver the Company’s objectives.
The role will include travel (within the UK) as the UK HR team currently works across four offices.
The HR Generalist role will ultimately cover the following:
- Employee onboarding, staff development and training
- Administration of HR policies, procedures and programmes in the areas of recruiting, performance management and improvement
- Compliance with external regulations and internal policies and procedures
- Development and implementation of HR policy
- Employment relations and staff communications; disciplinary and grievance processes (facilitation, investigation, etc.)
- Employee services and counselling; counselling and advising managers on employment issues
- Compensation and benefits administration
- HRIS (HR information systems) and employee-related databases
- Organisation development activities, including succession planning, staff development and retention programmes and change management.