Graduate Software Engineer
Bachelor degree , MATHEMATICS , INFORMATICS / COMPUTER SCIENCES , Civil Engineering
Deadline Deadline: TBA
Can you demonstrate a real interest in technology/IT/Telecommunications, either through work experience or perhaps a hobby? If so - we are actively seeking candidates for the Graduate Software Engineer role as part of our Collaboration Conferencing Engineering products team which is a UK based specialist engineering centre for the design and implementation of the most technologically advanced video conferencing infrastructure solutions available in the market today.
We are expanding quickly and we are looking for very good ‘A’ levels or equivalents and a first or upper second class degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, Computer Sciences or a related discipline.
We are also looking for people who enjoy working in a very fast paced team, learning something new every day and graduates who are not afraid of taking on responsibility early on in their careers. In return we offer the opportunity to work alongside some of the best engineers in the industry on the most leading-edge products anywhere.
Primary Responsibilities of Graduate Software Engineer:
- Involvement in the specification of new products and features
- Design/development of the products and features, working independently and as part of a wider team
- Both architectural/system design and detailed coding
- Working closely with the test and support teams to ensure and maintain the quality of the product
- Working with other groups (manufacturing/documentation etc) involved in shipping finished products