Electrical Engineer : Graduate Program
Bachelor degree , MEDICAL SCIENCES , Electrical Engineering
Deadline Deadline: TBA
We are looking for an Electrical Engineer Technician to join our Electrical Engineering team. In this role you will be responsible for sustaining activities of medical critical-care/home-care ventilator products.
With your excellent communication and project management skills, you are able to plan, specify and control a complete project to formulate and implement research and development programs, policies, and procedures required to support profitable growth.
In particular you can expect to:
- Implement design updates for obsolescence of components, circuits, modules, power supplies, displays, etc.
- Perform root-cause analysis of production and field failures.
- Perform design verification & validation.
- Create documentation including requirement specifications, test protocols, reports, ECOs, etc.
- Participate in pier and cross-functional reviews.
- Provide engineering support for other departments (e.g. production, quality, service).
- Ensure technical specifications meet product requirements as well as regulatory compliance and best design standards.
- Adhere to and improve documentation procedures in compliance with established Quality System and procedures and applicable domestic and international regulations.
- Demonstrate working understanding of electronic and electromechanical systems.
- Assemble prototype devices and systems.
- Fabricate electronic and electromechanical test fixtures.
- Set up and execute pre-defined subsystem/system qualification protocols with moderate supervision.
- Set up data equipment to capture test data.
- Perform basic statistical analysis of results.
- Investigate, analyze, repair and document component or system level failures.
- Expand skills and techniques in one skill area/process/method.
- Work within established Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and/or scientific methods and adheres to quality guidelines.
- Works with a moderate degree of supervision.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Improve patient outcomes
- Meaningfully impact the company’s short-term and long-term success
- Work closely with executives across the organization
- Grow your role as you see fit
- Learn everything there is to know about respiratory medical device manufacturing
- Create an inspiring workplace